Potassium hydroxide has a wide range of properties and uses. When it is used in medicine, daily chemical industry and other fields, it may also be necessary to conduct color mixing. So what should be paid attention to when it is used for color mixing? Now let's talk about it
1. Wear PPE before work.
2. The color mixing operation shall be started after the liquid alkali of the color mixing pot has settled for 2 hours.
3. During the sedimentation process, the color mixer shall adjust the gas valve to maintain the liquid alkali temperature at 450-500 ℃.
4. First add sodium nitrate to precipitate impurities, then add sulfur powder to adjust the color of liquid alkali to accelerate the precipitation of impurities.
5. Take a small amount of liquid alkali to the sampling tray and observe the color as milky white before sending it to the laboratory for testing.
6. The liquid alkali can be pumped into the potassium hydroxide machine for alkali production only after the test report is brought out.
7. Adjust the height of the machine with the hopper to keep the drum in contact with the liquid alkali.
8. Open the circulating water vacuum pump and observe whether the flow of circulating water reaches the alkali level. Notify the packer to carry out the operation. Turn on the power switch and turn on the power switch of the dragon winch.
9. Open the vertical alkali pump to deliver liquid alkali to the equipment. Observe the speed of alkali production.
10. It can be closed only after the liquid alkali in the color mixing pot is emptied. The power switch of the gantry winch.
Chemical raw materials are dangerous to a certain extent. Whether we know the danger or not, we should use and store potassium hydroxide carefully and keep away from flammable and combustible substances. Avoid dust generation and contact with acids. If you have any questions, you can contact us http://www.xhczhushu.com Consulting, we will explain your questions.