1、 Different physical and chemical properties
1. Industrial potassium carbonate: colorless or white hexagonal or rhombic crystalline or granular powder. Relative density 2.662, conversion point 588 ℃, melting point 1069 ℃, boiling point 1689 ℃. Soluble in water. Insoluble in alcohol, acetone and carbon disulfide. It tastes bitter and salty.
2. Agricultural potassium carbonate: It is extracted from plants. Its physical and chemical characteristics are thermal, quick-acting, physiological alkaline fertilizer, and also contains the bionic and anti-adversity factors of plants.
2、 Different uses
Potassium carbonate for industrial use
1. It is the raw material for the production of electronic tubes, television picture tubes and computer display glass shells. It can improve the transparency, strength and refractive index when used in the production of optical glass. It is also used to produce welding electrodes, which can prevent arc breaking during welding.
2. It is used for production of vat dyes and bleaching of ice dyeing.
3. Absorbent for removing hydrogen sulfide and carbon dioxide.
4. It can be used as dry powder extinguishing agent when mixed with soda ash.
5. It can be used as auxiliary raw material for acetone and alcohol production and anti-aging agent in rubber production. wait.
Agricultural potassium carbonate
Agricultural potassium carbonate is extracted from plants, and is a kind of loose thermal quick-acting fertilizer. Potassium in plants can promote nitrogen metabolism and carbohydrate synthesis and transportation, promote plant growth and strengthen the ability to resist pests and natural disasters. In addition, it can also improve drought resistance; Carbonate is the nutrient for crop photosynthesis, which can promote and improve plant photosynthesis. Agricultural potassium carbonate is widely used in forest and fruit production. Potassium hydroxide manufacturers are introduced as follows:
1. The carbonate ion in potassium carbonate is the nourishment of crop photosynthesis, which can promote and improve plant photosynthesis.
2. It can increase soil temperature, neutralize soil acidity, and make crops grow in a suitable soil pH environment.
3. It has good soil disinfection and sterilization effect and underground pest control effect.
4. Supplement potassium nutrition, and return to supplement various medium and trace elements removed from the soil due to the harvest of crop seeds.
Industrial potassium carbonate is different from agricultural potassium carbonate in two aspects, which are explained in terms of physical and chemical properties and uses. If you have any doubts or needs, please come to our website http://www.xhczhushu.com Ask!