Do you know the key points of the quality indicators in the production process of potassium hydroxide? Although we may not use it often in our life, we can learn something about it. For example, the potassium hydroxide manufacturer will explain this problem to you.
1. Carbonate: every mL1mol/L of sulfuric acid consumed between the end points of phenolphthalein and methyl orange in content analysis is equivalent to 138.2mg of potassium carbonate.
2. Heavy metals: take 670mg sample and dissolve it in 5ml water and 5ml dilute hydrochloric acid test solution (TS-117). Heat to boiling, cool, dilute with water to 25ml, and filter. Take this as the sample solution, and determine according to GT-16 method. 20 for use μ G Reference solution of lead ion (solution A).
3. Water insoluble matter: 5% sample water solution shall be colorless and transparent.
4. Lead: Dissolve 1g of the sample in 5ml water and 11ml dilute hydrochloric acid test solution, and cool it. Take this as the sample solution and determine according to GT-18 method. The amount of lead ion in the control solution is 10 μ g。
5. Mercury: determined according to CT-22 method. The standard solution and sample solution shall be prepared as follows.
(1) Preparation of standard solution: prepare each storage solution and diluent according to GT-22, so that each ml of the obtained solution contains 1 mercury μ g。 Take 1ml of the solution, put it into a - 50ml beaker, and add 20ml of water, 1ml of 1:4 dilute sulfuric acid solution and 1ml of 4% potassium permanganate solution. Cover the beaker with a watch glass, boil it for a few seconds, and then cool it for standby.
(2) Preparation of sample solution: put 10.0g of sample into a 100ml beaker, add 15ml of water to dissolve it, add 2 drops of phenolphthalein test solution (TS-167), and slowly neutralize it with 1:1 dilute hydrochloric acid solution under constant stirring. Add 1ml of 1: dilute sulfuric acid solution and 1ml of 4% potassium permanganate solution, cover the beaker with a watch glass, boil for a few seconds, and then cool down for standby.
This is the end of the quality index related content in the production process of potassium hydroxide. If you need to use it, you can come to our website at any time http://www.xhczhushu.com Get to know!